Want more exclusive deals?
Customer Experience Representative
Bio: We are a rapidly growing e-commerce company located in Eagan, MN looking for a Part-Time Customer Experience Representative to join our dynamic team. We are an active lifestyle company looking for candidates who share our core values of Excellence, Passion, and Integrity while embracing the active lifestyle.
The Customer Experience Representative provides an excellent customer experience while problem-solving, processing product returns, and exchanges. If you are a motivated team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys working with customers, we want to meet you!
Work Schedule: Thursday through Monday or Friday through Tuesday
Training Schedule: Monday through Friday (approx. 1 month)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responds to phone and email inquiries from current and potential customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ask questions to assess and identify customers' needs to minimize the number of email exchanges to assist the customer.
- Provides assistance in placing orders by providing pertinent details regarding deals and promotions, product availability, and makes recommendations when products are no longer available.
- Assists in smooth returns and exchanges.
- Handles complaints with empathy and provides solutions/alternatives in order to ensure resolution.
- Follows communication procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Goes the extra mile to engage customers, build trust through transparent communication and reliability.
- Utilizes technology to handle a high volume of calls and emails.
- Takes notes to document concerns, issues, resolutions with orders.
- Enters payment and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers to keep customer accounts current.
- Contributes to customer service processes and procedural developments.
- Adapts quickly to changes in processes and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with team members.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D., or College Preferred
- Minimum of two years of clerical and customer relations experience
Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to maintain a positive demeanor with customers and co-workers
- Excellent phone communication and active listening skills
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time and pressure effectively
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.i., Excel, Word)
- Intermediate to advanced keyboarding and data entry skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
TO APPLY: Email your resume to HR@proozy.com