eCommerce Partnership Sales Specialist
Proozy is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in America and the go-to source for great deals on famous brands, keeping you ‘Equipped for Life’. We’re looking for a Partnership Sales Specialist with a strong track record of building and growing successful and effective partnerships to join our dynamic team based in Eagan, MN. As an active lifestyle company, we are looking for candidates who share our core values of Excellence, Passion, and Integrity while embracing the active lifestyle.
You'll be reporting directly to our Director of E-Commerce and responsible for adding and growing partner relationships, as well as introducing Proozy to new audiences. If you are a detail-oriented team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and loves cultivating partnerships, we want to meet you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor partner activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase partner-generated revenues
- Maintain a high level of communication with partners, recommend new campaigns for partners and provide performance feedback to management Optimize buys, renegotiate rates, cancel or renew partnerships, etc. as necessary
- Recruit new partners through research, referrals and other avenues Refresh and optimize creative units and media placements, provide links and reporting to partners as needed
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree preferred
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in a marketing/sales related field required
- Strong aptitude with MS Office products, especially Excel
- Self-starter and work well within a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage and build partner relationships
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, quality, and cleanliness in work.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, establish priorities, ability to multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Basic computer operational skills; able to input and retrieve computerized information.
- Able to legibly document work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and achieve a high level of accomplishment.
- Ability to solve problems by adapting knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to HR@proozy.com