A note from Proozy CEO
Role: Receiving Lead
Bio: 1. What is your favorite thing about working at Proozy?
Populating the company playlist with lots of lesser known artists.
2. If you were a Superhero.. what would your name be and what would be your superpower?
Condiment man, with the amazing ability to produce any condiment from his spectacular condiment utility belt.
3. What fad or trend do you hope never comes back?
4. What are 3 fun facts about you?
I can sing, play guitar, drums and keyboard
I have a pretty impressive coin collection
I've trained my cat Hendrix to jump onto my shoulder and perch there - like a parrot.
5. What 3 things would you take with you on a deserted island?
Sunscreen, Hot Pockets, and a volleyball for company.
6. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Touring the entire continental U.S. while playing in a hardcore band.
7. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
My go-to is "Say It Ain't So" by Weezer, but only because nobody ever has "Paranoid Android".
8. What did you want to be when you were young?
An archeologist. (I wanted to be like Indiana Jones)
9. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
Not a sports guy or a big gamer. I do like to play Catchphrase though.
10. Which skill would you like to master?
Shuffling a deck of cards.