Proozy Shipping Policy
Shipping Rates and Fees
Our shipping and processing times are all listed at checkout, including a wide variety of shipping methods available for you to select. No matter the service you select, we work to get orders out as quickly as we can!
Free shipping is excluded on heavy and bulk orders.
Orders that qualify are shipped for FREE within the Continental United States. Additional rates apply for orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories. Oversized products will be labeled and additional shipping will be applied at checkout. See rates and fee estimates below:
Express orders, such as Overnight and 2nd Day, are absolutely guaranteed to ship the same day if ordered by 10 AM (CST). When you need your stuff fast, we’re not going to stand in the way!
Returned to Sender - Undeliverable Packages
All packages returned via the carrier will be refunded to the original payment method. An email refund notification will be sent to the email address used to place the order once the refund has been processed. We are unable to re-ship orders that carriers return to us as undeliverable. Please place a new order if the item is still desired.
My package shows delivered, but I did not receive it
If the carrier marked your package delivered and you have not received it, we ask that you do the following first:
- Verify the shipping address used to place the order is correct
- Look for a delivery notice
- Check if someone else accepted the package on your behalf
- Look around the delivery location (driveway, mailroom, reception desk, etc.)
- Wait an additional day. Frequently, the solution is the package was delivered to a neighbor’s home by mistake, or the carrier held onto the package for another day.
If you still have not received your package, contact us within 30 days of the expected delivery date. We will do all we can to help.
I think my package was stolen
There are a few things we suggest you do:
Contact the delivery company - they will confirm the package was truly delivered and is not in a warehouse someplace, or still in a delivery truck
- Report the package theft to your local police - porch piracy is a crime, and reporting it gives police a better chance of catching the thief
- Contact your credit card company - many credit card policies offer insurance on purchases, so it's worth giving them a call
Packages delivered without a signature are at greater risk for theft. Porch piracy is growing. Packages get stolen from porches, apartment entryways, and unlocked mailrooms. Protect yourself, and request a signature upon delivery.
My package hasn’t moved in days - Lost in Transit
Carriers typically ask us to wait 14 business days from the date of the last movement before we consider a package lost. This is because the package usually gets delivered within that time frame. If your package has not had any movement on and it has been longer than 14 business days then, please contact us within 30 days via chat or email at email@example.com.