Outbound Warehouse Supervisor
Bio: Proozy is the Twin Cities’ largest and fastest growing online retailer specializing in selling famous brands of apparel, footwear and accessories for the entire family. As an active lifestyle company, we are looking for candidates who share our core values of: Excellence, Passion, and Integrity. Join our growing team!
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Warehouse Hours: Monday through Friday from 6:00am - 9:00pm
Join us for an exciting opportunity as the Outbound Warehouse Supervisor in a direct to consumer fulfillment lead role. Position includes overseeing receipts, picking, packing, data and all shipping areas of the business. Our team is rapidly growing, and we want you. If you are a detail-oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves cultivating partnerships, we want to meet you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the direction of day-to-day activities of the warehouse
- Assist in strategic operations scheduling to maximize efficiency
- Foster a work environment that maximizes employee involvement, morale and engagement
- Ensure quality standards are achieved for all goods shipped and received
- Promptly solve problems to the maximum satisfaction of our customer(s)
- Supervise, coach and mentor a team of 20+ people
- Ensure performance goals are met or exceeded
- Other duties as assigned
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
BS/BA degree preferred
- 3+ years of warehouse supervisory experience
- Knowledge of ShipStation, Skuvault and ChannelAdvisor, Netsuite a definite plus
- Strong aptitude with MS Office products and Google Suite
- Ability to effectively manage and build partner relationships
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, quality and cleanliness in work.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, establish priorities, ability to multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to interpret data and make strategic decisions based on findings
- Able to accurately report productivity.
- Self Starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
AA/EEO –Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
TO APPLY: Email your resume to HR@proozy.com